Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz

We got the kids' Halloween costumes last weekend. Emma is going as Sharpay from "High School Musical" and Katie is going as a bumblebee. I will get better pics of the girls together in costume, but here are a few favorites I took the other afternoon after managing to get Katie in hers.
I could not stop laughing when I got Katie all set, and she started giggling at me since I was giggling at her. In an attempt to snap a pic of her smiling, once the flash on the camera went off, well...let's just say she wasn't smiling anymore. Anyway, these pics just crack me up and scream "My mom and dad STINK for putting me in this and I will definitely get them back when I'm a teenager!"

And as my dad said, watch out for that stinger!

1 comment:

abramczyk said...

Your children are beautiful!!!

Uncle Don