Emma and her kindergarten class hosted "Muffins for Mom" on May 7, where all of us mommies were invited to the class in the morning and showered with homemade crafts, a song and yummy chocolate chip muffins. I originally wasn't going to be able to make it, but after Em begged and begged I rearranged some things and was able to make it after all - and so glad I did! The kids were all so excited all of us moms were there, and it meant so much to Em. She lead me to her chair, pulled it out (have you tried sitting in one of those tiny chairs lately - it's like squeezing intoa sausage casing!) and then presented a homemade pen with a flower, a nice Mother's Day card with a beautiful note inside and then she, Nana and I shared a chocolate muffin. It was very sweet - especially when the class sang us all a song. Great memories - thanks Em! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment