I know, I know...I have been horrible about posting and keeping things up to date. I need to do a better job at that...
At any rate, the summer has flown by and we have been super-busy. Since Em has been out of school, her and Katie have both been going to Kids R Kids, and Em has been attending their Camp Calibur, which is a great program designed to build character and such. Yadda, yadda, yadda. They have gone on a field trip every week and she is just loving it. Work has been busy for both Matt and I, and other than work we spend time with the kids, we're lucky to spend time with our families, grill out and go swimming in Grandpa and Nana's pool and the local pools.
All photos have been uploaded to Picasa (see link at right), so be sure to check out!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment