Days like we had today are why we live in Texas: partly cloudy (mostly sunny), about 72 and an awesome breeze. Ahhh, the smell and feel of spring! We opened all the windows in the house to let the fresh air in, loved it. And after Katie's nap and lunchtime, we took the girls across the street to one of the many parks in Sugar Land for some playtime. What a gorgeous day!
Em is on spring break this week, so Matt and I are taking the day off work to take her and Katie to the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo and then on Friday, I'm taking the girls to the Houston Children's Museum. Let's hope the weather holds up for Wednesday - I'm excited to watch Em have a blast on all the rides and carnival craze and see Katie go nuts over all the animals!
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment