The Donald Driver Foundation (WR for the Packers) annual charity weekend in Houston was moved up a month earlier this year to May (since 2003 it's always been in June), at Sienna Plantation and as has been the case since 2003, CHPH came out in full force, sponsoring two holes and serving smoked brats and cold beverages to all Packers and participants as they came by our holes. It wasn't as hot this year as in years past - thank goodness - and it was a ton of fun.
Hmmmmm, smoked brats!!
Katie playing some football (or I should say, carrying and running around with)...
Em and I...
Serving to golfers...
Mom and I...
Tuna and I with Antonio Freeman...
We FINALLY got Dad to wear a jersey (Rodgers' Pro Bowl jersey from this year, which Matt gave to him and then Aaron graciously signed for Dad)!!
The fam with Packers QB Aaron Rodgers...priceless.











No comments:
Post a Comment