We had orientation at Emma's elementary school this morning - she starts kindergarten officially on Monday (August 25)! - and after wards I took the girls to Chik-fil-A for lunch and then once we got home, Em and I were being a bit goofy with the camera (I guess this time at home with limited adult interaction leaves one a bit loopey...).
Katie hanging out in the swing (the best invention EVER!), doing what she does best other than eat - sleep...

The girls...

A few of the three of us...

Courtesy of Emma, the amateur photographer...
The Little Princess...

Oh, and Emma also got her ears pierced the other day, which is a BIG deal for her. She tells everyone (and I mean every one) how brave she was in doing so, and how she didn't even flinch. She's wanted to get her earas pierced for a while, and every time she asks we have always told her it was her choice, but that she needed to understand that it did hurt a little and that she has to be responsible for the upkeep (daily cleaning, etc.). At any rate, she woke up the other day and decided that was the day, so we went and had it done.


1 comment:
How cute are they! I can't wait to meet Katie and Emma is so big - Kindergarten? You are blessed with a beautiful family!
Post a Comment