Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Katie Pics...finally!

We finally downloaded all of the pics from Katie's arrival and first few days, so here they are...

Hell-o World, here I am (and I'm NOT happy because I am really, really cold! I didn't sign up for this!)...The newest Packer fan (and we don't discuss Brett with Mommy; she's still not used to the idea that he will be wearing another uniform and is no longer a Packer)...

One of her first meals with Daddy...

And then nestled on Daddy's shoulder...
The first picture with Mommy...
With big sister Emma, who is so proud and totally enthralled with Katie and everything to do with her. The only dilemma is that Em wants to do more than she is really capable to at this point, and is adjusting to how fragile (and boring, as "all she does is sleep") newborns really are...

Dad and his two girls...

With proud Pop Pops, Barry and Ken...

And proud grandmothers, Grandmom Carla and Nana Kathi...

Attempting to change one of those first "nasty" diapers. And yes, it literally took both of us to accomplish the deed (not to mention two diapers and about a dozen wipes!)!

With cousin Brad and then Uncle Steve...

With Aunt Cheri and Uncle Chuck...

I'm free!! We are headed home (and bundled up in this thing like I'm going to take a ride on a jet)...
Ahhh, look at the peaceful, sleeping baby! Isn't she sweet?!

My first bath at home (ahhh, I loved the massage afterward!)...

A big THANK YOU to everyone for their well wishes, congratulations and many gifts for Katie. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends, and cannot wait for everyone to meet her. And Emma is excited to show off her baby sister, too!

1 comment:

Jen B said...

She's precious! I seriously can not believe we both have newborns! It seems like yesterday that we were laughing it up in the Jester cafeteria.... Mazel tov to you, Matt, Em and the whole family. I can't wait to meet the newest Fritzer.

xoxo-
Jen